8 Week Programs
Healing Inner Child 8-Week Program
The topics of the 8 weekly sessions are:
- Nurturing Your Inner Child – Becoming Your Needy Inner Child’s Nurturing Parent
- The Inner Critical Parent – Replacing Self-Criticism with Self-Nurturing
- Inner Child Baggage – Recognizing & Healing Self-Destructive Thoughts
- Connecting with Higher Self – Learning to Connect Your Inner Child with Inner Wisdom
- Transforming Fear – Recognizing Needy Inner Child Cries for Love
- Stop, Look & Listen – Paying Attention to Who Is in Charge
- Healing Relationships – Seeing Through the Needy Inner Child to Light Essence
- Simple, Uncomplicated Love – Expanding Your Identity to Being Love
Spiritual Awakening 8-Week Program
The topics of the 8 weekly sessions are:
Accepting Abundance – Letting Spirit Be in Charge
Opening to Inner Guidance – Strengthening Communication with Your Inner Guidance
Going Gently – A Process for Achieving Greater Awareness
Transforming Your Life – Changing Your Thoughts to Change Your World
The Awakened Perspective – Releasing Judgment and Allowing Love to Shine Through
Accelerating Your Growth – Seeing the Messages in Your Relationships
Building Your House of Light – Making Every Moment an Empowering Experience
Divine Play – Celebrating Love – Oneness
Ready for an 8 Week Journey with me?
For 8 weeks you can expect me to be your spiritual instructor and cheerleader, creating a space for you to give birth to your truth and heal all that needs to be healed so you may live a life you are worthy of.
What you get:
- 8 weeks of spiritual guidance in any area of your life
- 8 1on1 sessions that last 1 hour
- Workbook, focus cards and meditation CD
- Unlimited emails to me with any questions you have
- Sessions take place in person (LA Area) or over the phone or Skype
- Creating the “Happy Plan” together – my channeled Happiness System from my book
- “Live Your Happy” Book
My deep gratitude. Thank you, Maria, for holding such serene, accepting, holy space with me as I heal my mind.
Thank you for coming to this work with me and articulating that you come, not to “tell me what’s right and what’s wrong for me,” but to foster my own development of a deeper level of trust and listening to my own Inner Guidance.
That the Holy Spirit is what provides the insights and the Miracle that is a spontaneous shift in perception. This enabled me to resist less, doubt less, trust more and move “forward” in a way that felt true and right and gentle and free of judgment. This is what I needed in a counselor/teacher and what I was seeking. Thank you!
And thank you for introducing me to the notion that “I can’t mess it up!” That has been and continues to be hugely helpful.
Thank you for helping me, encouraging me, praying for my peace, supporting me on my healing path. A true facilitator indeed, and a holy Teacher/Student relationship. I am so grateful to have such a profound and immediate example of this work and that particular holy dynamic at work in my life.
I love you, Maria!
I appreciated her down to earth demeanor, her participation and presence in our sessions. Although she was the facilitator she shared some of her own personal experiences of spiritual growth and healing.
Her empathy and compassion is what allowed me to feel comfortable and allow my barriers to come down.
I felt she conveyed true concern, which allowed me to be open and willing to get something out of this experience.
She is WONDERFUL!!!
She exudes love and caring; she is exceptionally insightful- she seems to zero in on exactly what one is feeling and/or thinking and she knows how to diffuse, expound on, clarify and/or enlighten one about those thoughts or feelings… always in a profoundly positive and inspiring way.
In my search for peace I’ve tried going to various churches of different faiths (I had almost no religion in my life), and was always disappointed that I didn’t connect, didn’t feel inspired. Maria inspires and connects with me!
She makes me believe that I am better than I think I am. She helps to dispel my feelings of guilt and, to some extent, depression. She brings me solace. I love her and will continue to work with her.Terry Baker